Complaint Review: AuraVie Skin Care

• Updated: Thu, July 17, 2014

• Reported By: Paula — Oklahoma city Oklahoma
AuraVie Skin Care
Internet USA

I was offered a 30 day trial for a shipping and handling fee and recieved my face cream about a week later, during this time I noticed two charges on my account so I called and the agent didnt know why I was being charged two charges and couldnt tell me when I would be billed or how much, he was very disingaging and not happy at all, I decided to cancel which upset him but he did blirt out a cancellation number and abrubtly hung up. Today I see a charge for $97.88 and when I called several times now they are closed every time.  I sent a request for my money back on their web site. We will see.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2014 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie-Skin-Care/internet/AuraVie-Skin-Care-BILLED-MY-ACCOUNT-AFTER-I-CANCELLED-Internet-1162757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie Skin Care