qualified

• Updated: Thu, February 16, 2012

• Reported By: trustnoman — Valdosta Georgia United States of America
AuraVie SkinCare - Andre, Supervisor
7900 Gloria Ave Internet United States of America

AuraVie SkinCare - Andre, Supervisor Andre (no last name given) Supervisor was rude, heartless, disrespectful and arrogant. He did not want to listen to me at all after apparently learning that I had contacted the company before regarding this same situation. Internet, Internet

I just wanted to advise you of my experience with a supervisor, Andre this morning, February 16, 2012 from AuraVie Skincare.  This individual was disrepectful and unprofessional.  This was the most rude person I have had the pleasure of dealing with and wanted to let others know about them since they claim they are all about providing excellent customer service with 100% customer satisfaction.  Well I can tell you I am one dissatisfied customer.  I contacted the company on Jan 4 to cancel my trial but the rep convinced me to try it until Jan 12.  I agreed and he offered his 25% discount on future shipments.  The week of Jan 12th my mother was very ill and had to be admitted to ICU on the January 12th.  Due to this circumstance I did not even think about calling to cancel until things had settled down on Monday, Jan 16th.  This customer service rep had the nerve to tell me that I made a choice between taking care of my mother and calling them to cancel.  I was furious!  Anyway, to make a long story short, the representative was not willing to grant me an exception to their policy and refund my money.  For this I am very disappointed. More importantly, I was astonished at the treatment received from the customer service department.

I  feel I should be refunded my $73.41 due to my extenuating circumstances.

Very respectfully,

Emanuella McCall

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2012 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie-SkinCare-Andre-Supervisor/internet/AuraVie-SkinCare-Andre-Supervisor-Andre-no-last-name-given-Supervisor-was-rude-heart-840165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie SkinCare - Andre, Supervisor