Complaint Review: AuraVie SkinCare System

• Updated: Fri, April 18, 2014

• Reported By: Dadelman — Winnetka California
AuraVie SkinCare System
Nationwide USA

AuraVie SkinCare System is a RIP - OFF Charged for product never received - Internet purchase Nationwide

I ordered a "SAMPLE" as a trial and they CLAIM they sent a full 30 day supply.  They gave a tracking # but do not require a signature for a $100 purchase and IF it was received, it was taken.

I received a SMALL WHITE envelope with a small sample only which caused my eye to flake and dry out.  I now am out $95 + I have NO PRODUCT to return to them.  Pretty convenient huh.

I am a hardworking responsible person and I do not take getting ripped off lightly.  I would NOT CALL, I would not ORDER and I would boycott.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2014 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie-SkinCare-System-/nationwide/AuraVie-SkinCare-System-is-a-RIP-OFF-Charged-for-product-never-received-Internet-purc-1139902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie SkinCare System