Complaint Review: AuraVie Skincare

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By: julie — LONG BEACH California United States of America
AuraVie Skincare
7900 Gloria Ave Van Nuys, California United States of America

AuraVie Skincare Ordered the "Free Trial" and paid $4.95 for shipping and handling. A month later I got billed $97.88 on my credit card Van Nuys, California

*Consumer Comment: Why didnt you cancel?

I ordered the AuraVie Skincare "free trial" and paid $ 4.95 for shipping and handling. Then a month later I received another package and my credit card was charged $97.88 without my consent. I called to tell them I do not want this product and to please put my money back on my credit. They said I had two options: 1) "Time is money and money is time. We live in a inflated state and it would cost a lot of money to send the product back and then pay insurance because if the product got "lost" in the mail they would not give me my money back. And they would charge me $15 for restocking!" or option 2) I can keep the product and they would give me a $50 dollars back on my credit which I will be paying $47.88. So they basically said I would spend that amount of money just sending the stupid thing back or keep the product and still be charged 47.88.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie-Skincare/Van-Nuys-California-91406-1804/AuraVie-Skincare-Ordered-the-Free-Trial-and-paid-495-for-shipping-and-handling-A-mon-911827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie Skincare

Why didnt you cancel?

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

When you signed up for this product, it stated in the terms and conditions that you had to cancel before the free trial was up and return the product. Why didn't you do this? Did you read the terms and conditions for what you signed up for?