Complaint Review: AuraVie Skincare

• Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: Kathy — Winter Park Florida United States of America
AuraVie Skincare
PO Box10465 Van Nuys, California United States of America

AuraVie Skincare Advertised free trial...1.02 plus shipping.....then charged $97.88 for the product....so not free trial...when I called to cancel....said they would credit me $25.00 to my account???? Van Nuys, California

Ordered product,shipped to me on 2/26/2013. Charged $1.02 plus shipping, for free trial .On 3/13/2013, I was charged $97.88 for this ( FREE) product. I called today to cancel. This product caused my skin to become extremely dry, also no change in face about the 'WRINKLES". John said I would get a $25.00 credit to my credit card account?? I want a full reinbursement on this product.... $97.88....but was told I would  not give a full refund.....So please do not order this product!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie-Skincare/Van-Nuys-California-91410/AuraVie-Skincare-Advertised-free-trial102-plus-shippingthen-charged-9788-for-t-1028559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie Skincare