• Report: #1019516

• Updated: Sun, February 24, 2013

• Reported By: meemee — Portage Pennsylvania United States of America
AuraVie Skincare
Van Nuys, California United States of America

AuraVie Skincare AurieVie I did not oreder this product and each month my credit card for the last 3 months has been charged $97.88. I WANT THIS TO STOP. HAVE ALREADY NOTIFIED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND NOW YOU HAVE BEEN NOT Van Nuys, California

i  didnt order this product and now you have charged my credit card for 3 months of $ 97.88.  I have reported this to my credit card company also.  any help you can give me i would appreciate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2013 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie-Skincare/Van-Nuys-California-91410/AuraVie-Skincare-AurieVie-I-did-not-oreder-this-product-and-each-month-my-credit-card-for-1019516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie Skincare