Complaint Review: AuraVie skin care

7900 Gloria Ave Van Nuys, California United States of America
  • Phone: 866-216-9336
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

AuraVie skin care When I ordered the aura vie skin care there was no print about 10 days trial period.Beware about this company. Van Nuys, California

When I ordered this aura vie skin care there was no print about 10 days trial period.I returned the product within 30 days. When I received my bank statement, I disputed the amount of $97.88 thru my bank.The bank called the aura vie skin care and we had 3way conversation with the bank,aura vie skin care representative and myself.We were told by aura vie skin care representative that their computer is down and promised to call me. Instead they email me and told me to call them.When I spoke to them I was offered to try another product which is better or refund half of what I paid if I will drop the dispute. I did not accept the offer. I felt this company is unreliable and dishonest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie-skin-care/Van-Nuys-California-91406/AuraVie-skin-care-When-I-ordered-the-aura-vie-skin-care-there-was-no-print-about-10-days-982552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie skin care