Complaint Review: AuraVie skincare products

• Submitted: Mon, April 16, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 16, 2012

• Reported By: Allyson — Newmanstown Pennsylvania Virgin Islands (US)
AuraVie skincare products

AuraVie skincare products This company is very deceptive with their advertising and offers online they make an offer for only $2.95 shipping for a 10 day trial. They send you a 30 day supply and in ten days they make a charge, Internet

Do not fall for the great offer AuraVie has online it is a ripoff.  There is a very grey area with the terms and condictions and the products that are sent and there is not a refund!  they do not put the terms right where you can see them when filling out your info for the 10 day trial, it is at the bottom of the page but the button to continue with the offer is in the space you put your information in, so there is no reason to scoll down the page to look for terms and condictions and there is no box to check to make sure your read the terms and condictions like all reputable companies do.

I order things online often and all the ligitimate companies make you read their terms and check a box to continue AuraVie does not. Your trial starts in 10 days from when you recieve the package but you do not have to sign for the package, mine was sitting in my neighbors mailbox and they were away for two weeks !  When i called AuraVie I was told when my trial started they go by when they ship it and tell you when you recieved it, but could not answer how they know when it was delivered!

And I told them what happened with mine and they just keep talking in circles and over talking me and never giving me an answer! I have my free trial which is a thirty day supple which is not aten day trial! I never opened the individual boxes of products only the shipping box and never tried the products and they will not let me return them for a refund telling me my ten day trail is over and they are keeping my $97.88 for something I never opened to try ! so they insist that I agreed to their terms which I did not but even still I never tried the product and do not want them and they will not let me return the unopened products for a refund !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2012 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie-skincare-products/internet/AuraVie-skincare-products-This-company-is-very-deceptive-with-their-advertising-and-offer-869223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie skincare products