Complaint Review: AuraVie

• Updated: Fri, September 20, 2013

• Reported By: Nancy — Benton Arkansas
AuraVie
Tarzana, California Tarzana, California USA

AuraVie AuraVie is a rip-off - I thought I would be getting trial offer and charged shipping charges - did not see where I needed to call in 10 days to cancel or be charged $97.88 until it showed up on my credit card charges. Tarzana California

I was looking at Freebies on the computer and AuraVie popped up to receive cosmetics by paying the shipping charges  - I did not know I had to cancel in 10 days or be charged $97.88.

When I complained to the company  that I had not received any additional cosmetics and was charged the $97.88.  He told me since I did not call within 10 days I was charged $97.88 additionally for the original cosmetics I received.

There was not enough cosmetics to last a full month - it was a trial offer - then to be charged that amount is very frustrating.

I am so sure that other people have been taken advantage of by AuraVie.  I am 75 years old and live on a fixed income.

Beware people and read the fine print.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2013 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie/Tarzana-California/AuraVie-AuraVie-is-a-rip-off-I-thought-I-would-be-getting-trial-offer-and-charged-shipp-1085982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie