Complaint Review: AuraVie

• Updated: Sat, March 23, 2013

• Reported By: Teresa — Westfield Massachusetts
AuraVie
Van Nuys, CA 91410 Van Nuys, California United States of America

AuraVie SVSKIN 866-207-567866-2075676 CA 8975 is a fraud. They debit your account without authorization Van Nuys, California

SVSKIN 866-207-567866-2075676 CA 8975  advertised in Facebook a free trial of a skin care product. After reviewing very the terms of the contract very  carefully  I decided to order the trial. I did not see anything that could mislead me when I signed on the trial, so I placed my order for the trial. After 15 days This company  took out of my debit card $100 dollars. Because it was unanthorized and unexpected my bank account was hurt  and I bounced several checks.

When I called the company I got an authomated voice system tha ask you if you want to close the account, so I assume that several people are being victimized by this company. They also make it very hard for you to find out the company phone number and web site. They are really criminals and should be prosecuted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2013 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie/Van-Nuys-California-/AuraVie-SVSKIN-866-207-567866-2075676-CA-8975-is-a-fraud-They-debit-your-account-witho-1037331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie