Complaint Review: AuraVie

• Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Martha . — Tampa Florida United States of America
AuraVie
7900 Gloria Ave Van Nuys, California United States of America

AuraVie "AMD" also "Kai Skin" Free trial Auravie skincare turns out to be major scam, charged my bank card $97.88. I thought I was paying only for the shipping. Van Nuys, California

Beware of companies on the Internet such as Auravie.com which advertise free trial and claim you only have to give them your bank card or credit card to pay for the "$2.99 shipping and handling" only. I was charged an outrageous $97.88 less than 10 days after receiving the product. To make things worse, the product is not even worth the shipping and handling charges even. I quickly went from disappointed  to outraged when I learned they charged my checking account almost one hundred dollars for a product that is beyond inferior. They now claim that the information was clearly there in a small paragraph when I put my bank information. I assure you, it was not there! It is so disheartening that companies could be operating in this manner and scamming gullible people such as myself. This has turned out to be a costly lesson not to trust advertised claims on the internet. I just hope they do not continue getting away with such deceptive practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie/Van-Nuys-California-91406/AuraVie-AMD-also-Kai-Skin-Free-trial-Auravie-skincare-turns-out-to-be-major-scam-char-996507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie