Complaint Review: AuraVie

• Submitted: Sun, February 03, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 03, 2013

• Reported By: Jan G — Alamo Texas United States of America
70900 Gloria Ave Van Nuys, California United States of America

AuraVie I ordered a "Auravie Rosl Free Trial" of their make up They sent a months supply and didn't tell me I had to return the rest in 10 days, charged my credit card over $90 Van Nuys, California

I ordered a "Auravie Risk Free Trial"  They sent a months supply of their make up and did not make it clear that the rest had to be sent back in 10 days.

They charged my credit card over $90.  They did remove half of it when I called and complained but it still cost me over $50 for what was suppose to be a free trial.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2013 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie/Van-Nuys-California-91406/AuraVie-I-ordered-a-Auravie-Rosl-Free-Trial-of-their-make-up-They-sent-a-months-suppl-1008175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie