Complaint Review: AuraVie

• Updated: Fri, December 02, 2011

• Reported By: Enclosed Visions — Chicago Illinois USA
AuraVie
7900 Gloria Ave Van Nuys, California United States of America

AuraVie Lifestyle PureSilk Juveneu NueBeauty AuraVie.com Bunzai Media Group Kollagen AuraVie deceptive advertising and Unauthorized Credit Charges Van Nuys, California

I too have become a victum of AuraVie's deceptive advertising. The promotional link I purchase from (which I can no longer find) used words like "satisfaction guaranteed, 30 day Trial, & 30 Day money back guarantee", but I saw no mention of 10 day trial or $98 delayed charge.  The form I filled out clearly stated $0.00 for product cost (in red) and $2.98 for shipping and handling for a trial product. I was told that the reason the package does not contain the details of this sup-posit agreement that I entered into is because, "they don't have to put it in writing on my receipt."  My package receipt clearly stated that what I received was "Auravie Risk Free Trial" for the price of $0.00. The phone rep was rude and said I could not get a refund period. I called my credit card company and filed a dispute. I figured that if a phone rep was this rude that the company was not going to act in good faith, so, I should discontinue communications with them and only deal with my credit card company. [continued below]....
.....

Following are other similar complaints against AuraVie that I have compiled:

(((ROR REDACTED)))

(Group of 15 complaints of False Advertising)
(((ROR REDACTED)))

The truth will set up free, but proof will get your money back!!!
Who the heck seeks a Credit Card refund as a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2011 01:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie/Van-Nuys-California-91406/AuraVie-Lifestyle-PureSilk-Juveneu-NueBeauty-AuraViecom-Bunzai-Media-Group-Kollagen-AuraV-804005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie