Complaint Review: AuraVie

• Updated: Wed, April 11, 2012

• Reported By: Sandy — Cropwell Alabama United States of America
AuraVie
7900 Gloria Avenue Van Nuys, California United States of America

AuraVie Now that I have returned my "sample" products to this company they are continuing to refuse to issue a refund..I have been scammed. The customer service rep also called me a liar & again was the most Van Nuys, California

I received a product from AuraVie that was advertised as a "sample". This sample was sent to my husband Chris , a non-authorized user on card associated with shipping charges again for the "sample". I have followed all customer service directions in receiving a refund of this terrible product submitted to an unauthorized card user. I am not certain how the company received his name but have no ill intent for him, unfortunately he was scammed using my computer information. I am asking this company for a full refund but they are refusing giving multiple reasons, these charges were @ $100.00 + charges I associated returning the product as directed. I am requesting a full refund. The sample was tried with significant hives & breakouts. Please assist me in receiving a full refund as I followed all instructions provided by AuraVie.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie/Van-Nuys-California-91406/AuraVie-Now-that-I-have-returned-my-sample-products-to-this-company-they-are-continuing-866868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie