Complaint Review: AuraVie

• Updated: Mon, August 05, 2013

• Reported By: Lynn — Andrews North Carolina
AuraVie
PO Box 10465 Van Nuys, California USA

AuraVie AMD 866-785-3786 Chatsworth, CA Charged my credit card for unauthorized purchase Van Nuys California

I authorized a charge to my credit card of $4.95 for a "free trial" of AuraVie products.  I figured there was a catch, but after reading everything I could find on the offer, it seemed as though the company was sending me the products to try & they would contact me for my opion of the product.

Not true.  I never heard from them until my next supply arrived in the mail 1 1/2 months later.  I wasn't told ahead of time about the charge to my credit card until I saw the packing slip for $97.88 !!!

I called their customer service number & got a voice activated support "person" saying my future orders would be cancelled.  I didn't have the option to speak to a "real" person.

What a rip-off!!!!!  I hope a class action attorney takes this case so no more people can be taken advantage of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie/Van-Nuys-California-91410/AuraVie-AMD-866-785-3786-Chatsworth-CA-Charged-my-credit-card-for-unauthorized-purchase-1073204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie