Complaint Review: AuraVie

• Reported By: Cheryl — Corpus Christi Texas
AuraVie
7900 Gloria Avenue Van Nuys, California United States of America

AuraVie Good Skin and ESKIN Totally Misleading and False Van Nuys, California

I accessed this site by going to www.facebook.com/womengetifree. I agreed to the $1.93 shipping charge. I thought it strange that my account was debited $1.02 on 3/15 by Good Skin and then $1.93 on 3/18 by ESKIN. I received my free order and there was not anything in the package stating there was a 10 day trial period and there was nothing on their site in any small print stating this either. To my surprise I found that on 3/28 my account was debited $97.88. I contacted the phone numbers 877-971-2376 / 866-523-4193 and 888-276-7261.

They are automated and I tried to contact them on the weekend. I will attempt to contact them today to make sure they cancel and also let them know that my bank has placed a stop on any future orders from any of the 3 companies / AuraVie - Good Skin - ESKIN. I have also filed a dispute and and claim resolution with my bank (Bank of America). They will be crediting this amount back to me. I have checked many other sites on the internet and this certainly is a SCAM company. I am also filing a complaint with our Attorney General in Texas. These guys need to be shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 04:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie/Van-Nuys-California-91410/AuraVie-Good-Skin-and-ESKIN-Totally-Misleading-and-False-Van-Nuys-California-1039609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie