Belgians

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: coffeelady — Ypsilanti Michigan United States of America
AuraVie
PO Box 10465 Van Nuys, California United States of America

AuraVie They are a ripoff. They told me I was receiving a free sample - only paying for shipping. Then they charged my credit card $97. They hung up the phone on me and my credit card rep. Van Nuys, California

AuraVie ran an add and said they would send a free skin care sample. I only had to pay $4.97 for shipping. I charged the shipping. Today, Capital One said I have a charge pending for $97.00! I was shocked. I am 63 years old on Social Security and certainly cannot afford this. They deceptively hide the small print on the webpage. The receipt has no mention of price. The disclaimer on the webpage is well hidden. I feel really used and taken advantage of. I have now read numerous warnings and complaints about the company. I filed a report with the FTC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie/Van-Nuys-California-91410/AuraVie-They-are-a-ripoff-They-told-me-I-was-receiving-a-free-sample-only-paying-for-s-999458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie