Complaint Review: AuraVie

• Reported By: Diane — Cortlandt Manor New York
AuraVie
P.O. Box 10465 Van Nuys, California USA

AuraVie Charges your credit card without your knowing Van Nuys California

My story is the same as the others, signed up for a free trial and then I had two charges on my accunt for $97.88.  The first product I gave to my mother so I didn't even havie it to return and the second bottle I will have to returns.  I had to contact the credit card company to dispute the charges  - it is a toal fraud thes staff just wants to yell at you rather than just credit the account.  I never in my life had to return an empty bottle to avoid being charged.  totally rediculous and a total scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie/Van-Nuys-California/AuraVie-Charges-your-credit-card-without-your-knowing-Van-Nuys-California-1058968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie