Complaint Review: AuraVie

• Reported By: Ellen — Warrensburg Missouri
AuraVie
Van Nuys, California USA

AuraVie Dellure Deceptive Advertising Van Nuys California

I ordered so called "free" samples from the company Auravie/Dellure in Van Nuys CA. When reading the instructions in the package I noticed that it said I would be billed $98 monthly from the card I used to pay the shipping charges!  Needless to say, I was not pleased.  I called the customer service number and was tersely told that I should return everything if I did not want to use their product and be billed monthly. I did so, except for two opened containers, which I will use. My bank is very good about followup on disputed charges, so I'm going to be watching this carefully.  As far as I could see, there was nothing in the signup process that indicated a monthly charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2013 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie/Van-Nuys-California/AuraVie-Dellure-Deceptive-Advertising-Van-Nuys-California-1099975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie