Complaint Review: AuraVie

• Submitted: Sat, August 10, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, August 10, 2013

• Reported By: nikki — Lacey Washington
16161 Ventura Blvd Ventura, California USA

AuraVie Unauthorized Charge to my card-after being told that i am not eliglble for their service because card was prepaid Ventura California

I am so UPSET at this company, I responded to a pop up (first mistake) but fell for the Free trial offer after you put all your info in then you find out  that it is free BUT there is a 2.99 shipping and handling charge, I thought I could handle that so I stupidly put my card number in......well it would not go thru it stated TRANSACTIONDECLINED, I listed a number to call so I called.

It was explained to me that because my card was prepaid and this was REALLY a 6 month recurring charge of some outrageous $89.00 charge I could not participate, THANK THE LORD, HOWEVER  of course he could offer me a one time purcharse of a reduced price of $59.16.....still my answer was NO I am on a fixed income and I would not spend that kind of money on some lotion, I will go to the dollar store first.

I am so angry because after declinging serveral times and AUTHORIZING NOTHING i call my bank and sure enough therre is the one time purchase fee......I have filed investigation and dispute with card company and I will be on the phone with this company wen they open if they are real first thing monday morning.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2013 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie/Ventura-California/AuraVie-Unauthorized-Charge-to-my-card-after-being-told-that-i-am-not-eliglble-for-their-1074637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie