Complaint Review: AuraVie

• Reported By: sunflower70 — Sheffield Lake Ohio United States of America
AuraVie
PO Box 10465 Van Nuys Calif 91410 Internet United States of America

AuraVie AuraVie charged me 97.88 that was not authorized , Internet

I was charged 97.88 on my check card that was not authorized.  Nothing was in any paperwork or on line about being charged this amount.  I was charged for shipping which was for the samples I received and I was aware of this charge.

I phoned my bank immediately when I saw this charge on my statement and filed a fraudulent charge and got a new bank card: this case is still open.  I did this on Friday March 8 and today is March 11 Monday.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie/internet/AuraVie-AuraVie-charged-me-9788-that-was-not-authorized-Internet-1027114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie