Complaint Review: AuraVie

• Reported By: Joe — HONOLULU Hawaii
AuraVie
Internet USA

AuraVie Deceptive advertising Internet

I read an ad saying that I can try their products for free if I send in $4.95. I thought that was a new product campaign. I paid with my charge card and was billed  $1.93 and $3.02 saparetely. But 2 weeks later I was billed $97.88. I am challenging  this unauthorized charge to my credit card company. I  know from the internet that they will continue charging my account for the next 5 years. So I cancelled my credit card to avoid  further charge. I am amazed that this company can still use this scam to get money from the public.

Something has to be done to stop this practce.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2014 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie/internet/AuraVie-Deceptive-advertising-Internet-1130956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie