Complaint Review: AuraVie

• Reported By: Irritated — League City Texas
AuraVie
Internet USA

AuraVie Ellaskin Very Deceptive Sales Practices Van Nuys California

Beware of the pop-up ad for these products that advertise a free trial for only the cot of shipping.  I would have never provided my credit card # if I had read the microscopic print indicating a 10 day return policy or be charged 97.33 for the facial products.  When I returned from a business trip and the 10 days had passed, I was charged the 97.33 and still had not had a chance to try the product.  When I saw the charge on my statement, I contacted the company and after 20 minutes on hold, spoke to a supervisor who agreed to issue a refund once the un-used product is returned. The product was received on 3/6 and still no refund.  I called today to inquire and again on hold 20 minutes and they refuse to issue refund because they claim the product was used.  The plastic seal was broken on one of the three bottles but I did not use the product yet they did not indicate that the seals could not be broken.  This company has no intention of allowing customers a free trial period.  I have paid for shipping of product both ways and for product that I do not have and they still refuse to issue a refund.  Stay away--Very bad customer service organization--basically running a scam as the product likely can't stand on it's own.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie/internet/AuraVie-Ellaskin-Very-Deceptive-Sales-Practices-Van-Nuys-California-1136957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie