Complaint Review: AuraVie

• Reported By: Tara —
AuraVie
Internet USA

AuraVie Fraud! Charges me $89 for nothing and will not refund money! Internet

The add offered a trial size sample and to pay only shipinng of $4.95. They then charged my card for $89 for a sample that I never even got. They didn't make it obvious on the website that I would be charged for a memebership. I called the company and customer service are rude and not helpful. They said they will not refund my money if I don't return the sample (that I NEVER got)!!! Outraged! Never will do business with this company or order a "free" sample anywhere online again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie/internet/AuraVie-Fraud-Charges-me-89-for-nothing-and-will-not-refund-money-Internet-1057877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie