Complaint Review: AuraVie

• Submitted: Thu, April 03, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, April 03, 2014

• Reported By: GS Henderson NV — Henderson Nevada
Internet USA

AuraVie Good Skin Ordered samples for 2.95 shipping. No where visiable does it say I was signing up for anything. When I discovered the 97.26 charge on my debit account I tried to access an account with this company and did not have one. How can they continue to rip people off.SCAM Internet

Do not even have an account with this company. Ordered samples and and 2 weeks later found a charge on my personal acount for 97.26. I ONLY agreed to the samples. I want my money back. Haven't even received the product in the mail. Product is a huge RIP_OFF. Does not work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2014 03:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie/internet/AuraVie-Good-Skin-Ordered-samples-for-295-shipping-No-where-visiable-does-it-say-I-was-1135889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie