Complaint Review: AuraVie

• Updated: Tue, December 25, 2012

• Reported By: lisa spicer — Middletown Ohio United States of America
AuraVie

AuraVie Lyten scam,lies and outright thievery! Internet

I ordered AuraVie skin care on a trial baisis.It never stated it was for 10 days or I never would have ordered it! This was on Nov. 5th. With it came a free gift, it was Lyten (skin lightener) product.   I was charged almost $100.00.  I cancelled and decided toforget it , until Sun. Dec. 23rd. I got on my e-mail in the morning to check on a Christmas package , when I saw a (donotreply) from Lyten, the free gift company, thanking me for my order on that morning at 1;30 in the morning!  They know exactly what they are doing! The banks are closed, the company is closed.  The next day is Christmas Eve. and all are closed till after Christmas.Now I am so mad I can't stand it! I am helpless to do anything but wait for them to steal another $95.00 from me.  THESE PEOPLE MUST BE STOPPED!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2012 05:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie/internet/AuraVie-Lyten-scamlies-and-outright-thievery-Internet-986758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie