Complaint Review: AuraVie

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: me — Dallas Texas
AuraVie

AuraVie Misleading, Scam, Trickery, Internet

AuraVie is all about getting people signed up for shipping and handling ($2.50) and hoping that you never notice the $97.88  charge on your credit card. I received my sample with absolutely no paperwork included in the packaging. If this company was legitimate, they would include information in the packaging that states that if you are not satisfied with the product, you must return it within 10 days. They do not include this information hoping that you did not see the return within 10 days when you were requesting the sample.

By the way, this horrible company will not tell you when you contact them about the charge that they have now put you on a reoccurring monthly order that will charge for the product each month. Our bank alerted us to this information. We had to cancel our credit card that they had on file, which is a pain in itself!

After much, much arguing with the company about unethical business and their charge, they offered to give us: $25, then $35, and finally $50 back.  They know that they are misleading people. We have reported this charge as "fraud." I am happy to return the remaining product; which I did not use very much of in the first place. I do not even want to use any more of the product because of how sick that company makes me.

I  hope that no one else gets tricked or scammed into buying this sample! Be ware!!!  Very bad business... I cannot say enough bad things about this disgusting company's practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie/internet/AuraVie-Misleading-Scam-Trickery-Internet-1036207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie