Complaint Review: AuraVie

• Updated: Tue, January 24, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Fort mill South Carolina United States of America
AuraVie

AuraVie Not real skin care products, Internet

I was directed to an Internet site off Facebook for free trial size offers just to pay s/h. I had a bad reaction from the product that sent me to a demetogolist. Well mixed with medications, my face is beet red! I called to cancel this order of which they say I placed on Dec. 31. My 10 days had expired, now I received the product on Jan. 12, so yes the 10 days lapsed!

I'm sure everyone has this same problem and that is how they are legally able to debit your charge card for the 98.00. They make sure the 10 days passes before you even receive the product. Beware, they need to be put out of business!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2012 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie/internet/AuraVie-Not-real-skin-care-products-Internet-827672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie