Complaint Review: AuraVie

• Updated: Mon, May 05, 2014

• Reported By: SuiJuris woman — Syracuse New York
AuraVie
Internet USA

AuraVie The Aura of youth Survey offer free trail offer . Account charged unauthorized. Contacted bank close out card and report.I am wishing to file law suit please contact me interested. I file acting as own lawyer Sui Juris can council only for same, I am investigating now liability w Van Nuys California Internet-

I am now investigating into liability and filing lawsuit . I act Sui Juris in law . I contacted bank and closed out credit card , this means contacting all business who I have authorized direct payments to. Bank will file report also on authorized activity from named company. I can be reached at (((REDACTED))) When more then one person has interest in lawsuit acting in Sui Juris I can act as Attorney Gerneral on behalf of the people. I am not sure this is the course I will take as of yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2014 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie/internet/AuraVie-The-Aura-of-youth-Survey-offer-free-trail-offer-Account-charged-unauthorized-C-1144110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie