Complaint Review: AuraVie/Facekit

• Reported By: Lori — Indianapolis Indiana
AuraVie/Facekit
Van Nuys, California Van Nuys, California USA

AuraVie/Facekit AuraVie "free sample" Van Nuys California

I was offered a free sample of AuraVie products on Getitfree.com or gofreebies.com... supposedly a $100 value and all i had to do was pay shipping and handling (less than $5). I assumed the samples would be those little evelope type samples that last a day or 2. I was suprised to find 3 bottles that will last quite a while (enough to make sure I'll like the product). I was very impressed and decided I'd support the company if the samples ended up working well for me.

Today I get a fraud alert from my bank that Facekit tried to charge $97.88 to my debit card which was declined. Thank goodness! I'm not even going to call the cosmetic company. They will NOT be getting any of my business. Ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 05:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVieFacekit/Van-Nuys-California/AuraVieFacekit-AuraVie-free-sample-Van-Nuys-California-1134360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie/Facekit