Complaint Review: Auravie

• Updated: Tue, January 21, 2014

• Reported By: Maria — Brookfield Illinois
16161 Ventura Blvd #378 Encino, CA 91436 , Select State/Province USA

Auravie False advertisement Encino CA

I saw the product was advertising a free trial of the product provided I pay a nominal amount for shipping.  I did see that if I don't cancel my membership within a specified time frame, my credit card would be charged.  After speaking with their customer service representative today I learned that not only will I have to pay to return the product if I intend to cancel, but if they don't receive the product by a specified time frame, my card will be charged.  Nowhere in the advertisement did it specify that I would need to pay to return the product and nowhere did it read that I would have to return the product at all if I simply wanted to cancel my membership.  This is the biggest scam I've ever seen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auravie-/Select-StateProvince/Auravie-False-advertisement-Encino-CA-1117314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auravie