owned

• Updated: Wed, March 14, 2012

• Reported By: Tried The Sample — Dania Beach Florida United States of America
Auravie Skin Care
7900 Gloria Ave Van Nuys, California United States of America

Auravie Skin Care I purchased a sample from the company and did not see their "gray" area fine print. This is very misleading and they have now charged my account $97.88. I called them and they round about said "you Van Nuys, California

I purchased a trial sample of Auravie skin product.  There is a gray area that is not very apparent when you sign up for this offer.  They have now charged my account $97.88 and will not credit me back.  I can't be the only unhappy customer who has experienced this.  I feel this company is ripping people off by charging you $97.88 several weeks after you have the product.  This is a huge scam if I ever saw one.  Don't get sucked into this offer!

Sue
Ft. Lauderdale
FL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2012 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auravie-Skin-Care/Van-Nuys-California-91406/Auravie-Skin-Care-I-purchased-a-sample-from-the-company-and-did-not-see-their-gray-area-853646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auravie Skin Care