Complaint Review: Auravie Skincare

• Updated: Wed, April 04, 2012

• Reported By: jacpan1 — Soldotna Alaska United States of America
Auravie Skincare
7900 Gloria Ave Van Nuys, California United States of America

Auravie Skincare Charged my credit card for second box and sent it to me. Van Nuys, California

I first ordered Auravie skincare sample kit to try. I have never reordered at any time since then. I have never gave Auravie skincare my permission to send me any more products or charge my credit card account. I want this money put back into my account Now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2012 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auravie-Skincare/Van-Nuys-California-91406-1804/Auravie-Skincare-Charged-my-credit-card-for-second-box-and-sent-it-to-me-Van-Nuys-Calif-863788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auravie Skincare