Complaint Review: Auravie Skincare

• Updated: Fri, August 10, 2012

• Reported By: Sarah — Pearce Arizona United States of America
Auravie Skincare
7900 Gloria St. Van Nuys, California United States of America

Auravie Skincare I was ordering a free-trial cost was $4.95. they did wait but took 97.88 out of my credit card n sent me another box thus they took out another 97.88 from my credit card. After I called them 2 cancel Van Nuys, California

I placed an order 4 a free trial of auravie for the price 4.95. B-4 the 10 days were up they took 97.88 out of my credit card n sent me another box of the product. I called 2 return the unused product n they informed me that i had missed the 30 day time span 4 me 2 return the product therefore they could not give me a refund even though i was returning the product, they had taken another 97.88. In total they have taken 200.00 out of my credit card. I never even agreed 2 b-come a member of their company, I simply ordered a free trial. No where did they state that they would b sending u future kits or that they would take money out of my credit card. this is wrong n I am so very upset. This is misleading n false advertisement. I want my money back! How can I do this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2012 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auravie-Skincare/Van-Nuys-California-91406-1804/Auravie-Skincare-I-was-ordering-a-free-trial-cost-was-495-they-did-wait-but-took-9788-925589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auravie Skincare