Complaint Review: Auravie Skincare

PO Box 10465 Van Nuys, California USA

Auravie Skincare Auravie free trial is a COMPLETE SCAM! Van Nuys California

*Consumer Comment: Auravie Skin Care

*Consumer Comment: Scam!

I never even ordered the face kit, yet it was delivered to my door with a packing slip for $2.95. Then I saw on my bank statement that they deducted $97.88 from my bank account! I never authorized the purchase or ordered the product. When I called to ask how the hell they got my debit card number the customer representative told me she was discussing this with a Supervisor and they would "trace the IP address" of where the order was placed. What a crock of crap! She came back and gave me some vague answer about tracing it to a computer 20 miles away from me and then offered me a $30 credit. I told her she could keep her ridiculous credit and that I had notified my bank that they fraudulently took money from my account. She started backpedaling and telling me that if my bank called them they would refund my money. Oh, how nice! They will refund the money they STOLE out of my account! Needless to say I am pursuing this through the BBB and my bank. I has to cancel my debit card to fix this. There are reports exactly like this ALL OVER the internet with this company. Beware!!! AuraVie should not be able to get away with this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2013 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auravie-Skincare/Van-Nuys-California-91410/Auravie-Skincare-Auravie-free-trial-is-a-COMPLETE-SCAM-Van-Nuys-California-1072625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auravie Skincare

Auravie Skin Care

AUTHOR: sony123 - ()

Ihad the same problem I had to wait 4 h  speak with castumer service representative,They  offered me a $40 credit.BEWERE!!!!!!AURAVIE IS NOT A COMPANY

Scam!

AUTHOR: lilred43 - ()

They did the samething to me. When I said I was calling my bank they said I couldn't do nothing about it because the banks and CC companies always side with them. I had to cancel my CC .