Complaint Review: Auravie Skincare

• Updated: Fri, February 21, 2014

• Reported By: Sandy — PELHAM Georgia
Auravie Skincare
Van Nuys, Select State/Province USA

Auravie Skincare PO Box10465 Van Nuys, California 91410, US SAID 'FREE TRIAL' PAY ONLY $2.95 s&h: NEXT THING I KNOW, I'M OVERDRAWN IN MY BANK ACCOUNT BY $98-WHAT THE HELL Van Nuys California

Was solicited by Auravie Skincare with an email stating free trial, just pay shipping and handling. Not so. Turns out, there's a 10 day 'trial' period to try the product. Not in the email.

When I placed my order ($2.95 s&h), they only allowed three days shipping after the order date, then started the 10 day trial period. I have not had the product for 10 days.

I called Auravie and tried to explain this to them. Not thier problem. I did not call to extend the 'trial period', so it was okay for them to charge my debit/credit card $98 without even letting me know.

In the email, there was no mention about 'extending the trial period, or even Trial Period for that matter.

I am disgusted with these people. [continued below]....

.....

"Because they are a Federal Trade Commission member companyi, they do not have to give me my money back." said a 'supervisor'. And when I asked to speak to someone over him, there was no one, he was 'it'.

"Satisfaction Guaranteed" evidentally does not exsist in their "Employee Manual"!!!!! I am not happy with this company, and will, like I told them, will let everyone I know, know this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2014 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auravie-Skincare/Van-Nuys-Select-StateProvince/Auravie-Skincare-PO-Box10465-Van-Nuys-California-91410-US-SAID-FREE-TRIAL-PAY-ONLY-2-1125561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auravie Skincare