Complaint Review: Auravie Skincare

• Updated: Mon, March 31, 2014

• Reported By: Paula C — Discovery Bay California
Auravie Skincare
Internet USA

Auravie Skincare I ordered a trial size of Auravie Skincare and agreed to only pay shipping CA

*General Comment: Yes you did...

I ordered a trial size of Auraview Skincare on the internet and agreed to only pay for shipping.  I just received a box in the mail with full size bottles of the skin care and my credit card was charged $97.88.  I tried calling the number by the charge on my credit card and they are offering me a free Bahama Cruise! I declined and was disconnected.  Every time I call back, I am disconnected.  I never agreed to additional orders of this product! Actually I tried the samples and don't even like the product!  This is a total scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2014 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auravie-Skincare/internet/Auravie-Skincare-I-ordered-a-trial-size-of-Auravie-Skincare-and-agreed-to-only-pay-ship-1135079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auravie Skincare

#1 General Comment

Yes you did...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Each time I see one of these reports it makes me laugh. Its YOUR inability to read that is causing this issue. Its clearly marked on thier website that you have 14 days to cancel or they will send you the FULL PRICED FULL SIZE order. When you entered your CC information there is also a disclaimer. Odds are though that you did what every person who orders the product does. You saw ONLY what you wanted to. I dont want to make you feel stupid, but Im betting you did not read ANY of what was presented to you. If you dont believe me, go look at thier website.All the info is clearly available, IF YOU CAN READ!!!! YOU did this to yourself by not following the terms and conditions of the trial offer. In the future READ MORE!!!