Complaint Review: Auravie skin care

• Updated: Wed, July 31, 2013

• Reported By: Iris — TUCSON Arizona
Auravie skin care
Unable to get it from them sherman oaks, California USA

Auravie skin care getmyauravie.com Charge my credit card for an order I never agreed to, after offering a free trial sherman oaks internet

I was asked to answer a survey on the internet, and after I ended it took me to a page where I could choose

my free trial. I chose Auravie and they stated that only shipping needed to be paid, for what they asked for my credit card.

entered on the 12 of july and on the 30 I found a charge for  $ 97.88 called them and claimed they couldn't give the money back, reported to BBB, but it needs a zip code called them back and they refused to give any information about the company no zip code no address. total rip off...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auravie-skin-care/sherman-oaks-California/Auravie-skin-care-getmyauraviecom-Charge-my-credit-card-for-an-order-I-never-agreed-to-1071728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auravie skin care