Complaint Review: Auravie skincare

• Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: kay — Walla Walla Washington United States of America
Auravie skincare
7900 Gloria Ave. Van Nuys, California United States of America

Auravie skincare Wakeup Alarm! This is one big scam. Please don't buy from this company unless you read All the extra fine print. Van Nuys, California

Auravie advertised a risk free 30 supply of their product, with a statement in fine print at the bottom of the page that says a 10 day trial period.  after the ten days, I was charged $97.88.  When I called them I was told it was the balance due for the 30 day risk free trial.

Also, that's when I was told it told the trial period was only 10 days.  They offered to reimburse me $40.00 if I would send an email holding them harmless from any wrong doing.  I did not do this  because I believe this is one big scam and people should do what they can to stop this ripoff.

I have also turned them over to my bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auravie-skincare/Van-Nuys-California-91406/Auravie-skincare-Wakeup-Alarm-This-is-one-big-scam-Please-dont-buy-from-this-company-953462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auravie skincare