residential

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: Scottie — East Granby Connecticut United States of America
Auravie
Van Ives, California United States of America

Auravie This is a scam; I ordered the trial offer which I received at the cost of $4.02. I called them and told them not to put me on an automatic order. They have charged my credit card $97.88 which they Van Ives, California

Auravie skin care is a scam.  I ordered the trial size and was charged $4.02. The skin care does not deliver what it promises,  I called them and told them not to put me on an automatic shipment.  They have charged my credit card $97.88.

I will dispute this

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auravie/Van-Ives-California-91410/Auravie-This-is-a-scam-I-ordered-the-trial-offer-which-I-received-at-the-cost-of-402-1016868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auravie