Complaint Review: Auravie

Auravie
7900 Gloria Ave Van Nuys, California United States of America

Auravie Levela Bait and Switch plus credit card fraud Van Nuys, California

*UPDATE Employee: Contacting our company

This company is a fraud.  I was ripped off because I tried a "free" sample of their products.  I quickly  realized I didn't want the products and cancelled the orders.

I did receive a refund from the Levela one, and a RMA number.   I never received the RMA number from Auravie.

On the 15th of Jan they charged my bank $97.88.

I spoke with the fraud department at the bank and they are going to take care of it.  However, I have to get a new card.They (Auravie) also offered me the reduced price offer "just for me", but I told them I didn't accept their offer.  All in all, a very unpleasant experience.  Buyer Beware is still the best advise. There is still no free lunch.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auravie/Van-Nuys-California-91406-1804/Auravie-Levela-Bait-and-Switch-plus-credit-card-fraud-Van-Nuys-California-998718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auravie

Contacting our company

AUTHOR: Trislim - ()

I can help you with your issue if you will email us.  Please go to the website on the back of the bottle, or the the website levelacare.com.  There will be a contact link at the bottom of the page where you can email us your questions and issues if they have not been resolved yet.  Thank you,

Allison