Complaint Review: Auravie

• Updated: Wed, April 18, 2012

• Reported By: Maria Flynn — Oakland California United States of America
Auravie
7900 Gloria Ave. Van Nuys, California United States of America

Auravie Amazing product that costs only 4 something dollars. Using their product is a cheap way to have beautiful skin. Van Nuys, California

I saw a message online for a makeup product that would produce wonderful results for only4.95. I do not remember any mention of having to pay 97.88 if the product was not returned in ten days I recieved a letter threatening me with a collection agency.They said they have tried to contact me which they have not.I suspect they have notified me because my account no. changed before they could get into it. I've learned a good lesson and thank God for you. I will send the unused portion back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2012 10:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auravie/Van-Nuys-California-91406/Auravie-Amazing-product-that-costs-only-4-something-dollars-Using-their-product-is-a-che-870666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auravie