Complaint Review: Auravie

• Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: AngryinFlorida — MIAMI Florida United States of America
Auravie
PO Box 10465 Van Nuys, California United States of America

Auravie EllaSkin, Uskin, auraviespecial.com, www.wrinkleremovertips.com, http://getmyauravie.com/ AURAVIE 250 FREE TRIALS GIVEN AWAY DAILY, I WAS CHARGED 97.88, 3.02 & 1.93 BEWARE RIPOFF AND IS A RECURRING CHARGE Van Nuys California

I was on a website (lifescript) and there was an offer for a free trial that gave away daily 250 sets of a beauty set cream.  I was first charged 3.02 by ellaskin and then 1.93 by a company named uskin.  I called the contact information (Call: 1.(866)-216-9336) and asked them why I was being charged that and they said it was shipping charges.  14 days later I was charged 97.88.  I have called the company and they said they would fix it they have not.  I am now going to call my bank AGAIN and will have to have another debit card mailed to cancel this one out.  Unfortunately I now have to deal with overdraft charges because I am disabled I did not have that money in my account.  BEWARE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auravie/Van-Nuys-California-91410/Auravie-EllaSkin-Uskin-auraviespecialcom-wwwwrinkleremovertipscom-httpgetmyaurav-1027001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auravie