Complaint Review: Auravie

• Updated: Thu, July 04, 2013

• Reported By: Jackie — Evansville Indiana
Auravie
Internet USA

Auravie AKA Topwrinklecream.com Auravie Ripped Me Off. Mislead me into thinking I was receiving a free sample for shipping charges only. Internet

Was ripped off by Auravie. Signed up for free face cream sample for shipping and handling charges of under $5.00.

No indication of being signed up for any auto ship or being charged 97.88 to my credit card. Shipping date showed June 14 2013, charge showed up on my bank statement on July 1, 2013. I tried contacting the company and got run around. I also emailed the company regarding the above and told them I had contacted my bank. If the company does not send me a restocking number so I can return the items I will be forced to shut down my card.

I have not received a response back from the company at this time. This company is not on the up and up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2013 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auravie/internet/Auravie-AKA-Topwrinklecreamcom-Auravie-Ripped-Me-Off-Mislead-me-into-thinking-I-was-rec-1064492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auravie