Complaint Review: Auravie

• Reported By: Pissed off customer — Atlanta Georgia
Auravie
Internet USA

Auravie Complete scam Van nuys California Internet

I wish there was a way to shut this company down. I also went under the freebies web site to try and save money. I decided to order this skin care product for $4.95. They also took the hundred dollars out of my account (which I did not have and caused me to have several bills bounce). When I contacted the company they said (in what seemed like a rehearsed speech) that it does say somewhere on the page that this was a ten day trial period. I can not even find the site again to see if it does say that. I told this thing on the phone that I did not want the product and they could have it back just refund my money and he said that they could not refund my money unless the product was not opened. Of course they wait until they know you opened the product to make this statement. THIS IS A COMPLETE SCAM and if there are any lawyers out there please look into this because this scumbag company is taking full advantage of people who obviously don't have the money to pay top dollar for skin care products which is evident by the fact that they are looking under the freebie site. I am willing to participate and aid anyone who can take these company down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2014 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auravie/internet/Auravie-Complete-scam-Van-nuys-California-Internet-1167920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auravie