Complaint Review: Auravie

• Reported By: Margaret — Bath New York
Auravie
Internet USA

Auravie HUGE ripoff Internet

I thought I was ordering a sample in a giveaway sweepstakes from a list of several "choices" for services in order to complete a survey and I paid the $5.98 for "free" samples. I have now been charged 97.88 TWICE - after emailing them and ordering them to stop billing me. I have received no product yet and have just informed my bank to reject any further payments to this company. I am going to have to do the same thing for Instaflex as well, from what I see happening.

These companies are huge ripoffs!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auravie/internet/Auravie-HUGE-ripoff-Internet-1134238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auravie