Complaint Review: Auravie

• Updated: Sun, May 11, 2014

• Reported By: Leslie Veltman — Apache Junction Arizona
Auravie
Internet USA

Auravie This rip off company sent me product that was supposed to be trial size to test and review , there as no paperwork and then they charged my acct $73.00 . I want my money Back they can have there shitty product I don't even like it . Internet

These rip offs sent me there crappy product under the pretense that I was supposed to try it then send them a review for new product on the market . I received the shit no paperwork and then they charged my acct $73.00. There product is crap to begin with . warn people not to fall for this scam !!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2014 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auravie/internet/Auravie-This-rip-off-company-sent-me-product-that-was-supposed-to-be-trial-size-to-test-a-1145745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auravie