Complaint Review: Auravie

• Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: thetruth100 — Georgia
Auravie

Auravie ripoff, scam, terrible Internet

I really wish that I looked at reviews on this company prior to taking advantage of their "wonderful 30 day risk free trial". When i saw their offer for a 30 day "risk free" trial at 4.99 I figured why not give it a try, especially because they supposedly had such miracles working for other clients who they proudly displayed pictures of on their site. Unfortunately, a few days after I got the product I also had two extra (menial) charges to my account which I did not authorize. I immediately called my bank who had it squared away and I spoke immediately to the company who informed me that they were cancelling my trial and that I would NOT be charged anything further. Of course they didn't say anything about the other fees I just disputed. Lo and behold, today I notice ANOTHER charge for nearly $98 in my account. When I called my bank, they told me due to the amount they would have to dispute directly with the company, which is understandable. I called Auravie, and although the customer service rep was nice and professional, she insisted that they record every call and conveniently found no call from me EVER. Furthermore, she stated that my trial was 10 days (not 30 as i signed up for) and that I didn't return the product within the designated window therefore they will not return my money. First of all, I signed up for a 30 day trial-not 10, I cancelled well before even the 10 day trial was up because the product made me break out in such a fashion that I would think lighting my face on fire would feel better, and when i called to cancel after the other bogus charges I was not provided a cancellation number, a return number OR instructions to ship back this God forsaken mess. If I had, I would have certainly done so. Now I'm stuck with a $98 charge, an overdraft fee at my bank for this unauthorized situation, and a product which I will never use. BOGUS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auravie/internet/Auravie-ripoff-scam-terrible-Internet-1045798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auravie