Complaint Review: Aurora Loan Service

• Submitted: Mon, December 22, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 22, 2008

• Reported By:matteson Illinois
Aurora Loan Service
10350 Park Meadows Drive Littleton, Colorado U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Aurora Loan Service Dishonest crooks littleton Colorado

I purchased my home 2 years ago, based on my husband's income. We fell behind on our mortgage. Working hard as hell to catch up. Aurora loan service told me to sign the deed over to them. I refused and asked will they work with the government with the new programs under fha, they told me they are not participating in that. We are doing everything we can to hold on. We have a first and second mortgage the second one is 11.5% this is just rediculous, but God is watching over us all, I am praying that this company be shut down and people will recover their homes. What a bunch of crooks.
Aurora loan service has more than one address what's up with that.

matteson, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2008 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aurora-Loan-Service/Littleton-Colorado-80124/Aurora-Loan-Service-Dishonest-crooks-littleton-Colorado-404157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aurora Loan Service