Complaint Review: Aurora Loan Service

• Updated: Tue, August 21, 2012

• Reported By: SBoyles — Newhall California United States of America
Aurora Loan Service
P.O. Box 1706 Scottsbluff, Nebraska United States of America

Aurora Loan Service Aurora Bank Aurora took my family home away from me illegal and tossed me out on the street! Scottsbluff, Nebraska

Aurora deliberately arranged a poor refi-loan with a large adjustible interest only loan several years ago.  I was not impressed with the loan and requested a fixed loan but was promised that before the large payment would take effect, they would refi or modify it again and not to worry.  I never missed a loan payment and always paid on time over the 17 years that I owned my home.  I started the paperwork two years prior to the large payment was to hit but Aurora kept losing the paperwork or had other excuses.  My phone calls were not returned on several occasions and I wrote numerous letters.  I would send in my mortgage payments and they were returned tossing me into default.  I was told not to send any more payments until they were able to refi or modify my loan...which they delayed working with me until they obtained foreclosure.  I later learned that Aurora was known for purchasing insurance on their loans that they knew were bad loans they created and forced people into.

I finally got an attorney involved to help me with my fight for a new loan structure.  Unfortunately, they were given bogus information and Aurora stalled them long enough and sped through a foreclosure on my family home while we waited for our trial date with the court to discuss Aurora's behavior.  I did not receive notice that my house was already sold out from under me.  I was not properly notified that I was being locked out of my home until the day the sheriff arrived while I was at work and tossed my son out leaving my family pets; dog, cat and fish in the house!  I was given 18 days to clear my family home of 17 years.

I want Aurora to pay for their greediness and be punished for the mental stress and damage they inflicted to my financial credit as well as to my family members for the loss of our home.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 09:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aurora-Loan-Service/Scottsbluff-Nebraska-69363/Aurora-Loan-Service-Aurora-Bank-Aurora-took-my-family-home-away-from-me-illegal-and-tossed-930669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aurora Loan Service